Thursday, March 17, 2011

Leavin' on a jet plane...

...But I know when I'll be back again :)

It's officially SPRING BREAK!!! Yippee!!! The past two weeks have been crammed with studying, test taking and learning all the muscles of the cat (if that doesn't sound fun, I don't know what does, HA!)....it's so nice to know we have a whole week of nothing ahead of us!! Well, not nothing...but certainly no studying. We've got fun S.B. plans! I leave tomorrow night around 7 for the great state of Washington to see my man!! I'm so happy I can hardly stand it...the next 24 hours can't go by fast enough!! I'll get there tomorrow night around midnight....HORRAY!!

 It's really only been about 3 weeks since Aaron and I saw each other last....but it feels like a hundred billion years! One thing I've discovered is that long distance relationships have their advantages and disadvantages (I'm still working on figuring out the advantages), but one of the many bad things is that I feel like I'm wishing my life away and just hoping time flies by until the next time we get to see each other. Oh well...it's worth it :) 

So today Beth and I had to give a presentation in our evolution class (gross, I know)....but we were in the kitchen practicing and we had a small, furry, but very attentive audience...
This was right before we let Carson out to run around in the back yard and he came back with at least 50 burrs all over him. It was terrible!! We worked for an hour trying to get them off his feet because he couldn't even walk. He still has them all around his face but he won't let anyone near them. We don't know what we're going to have to do...he's really struggled today and it's been so sad :(

Beth is headed to Arizona next week to visit Drew, Meg is off to Florida for her spring break with our mom in a couple weeks and my dad and little brother are going to Augusta, GA for the Masters next week! Our family is gonna be all over the country the next couple weeks! 

Oh...and how 'bout them Eagles today?!?! Holy smoke...I about had a heart attack watching the game this afternoon! Morehead State is where Beth and I go to school so we watched the game...and boy was it a great one!!!! ...And we're Cats fans around here too, so the fact that Morehead AND Kentucky won and Louisville lost was like a triple win! :) 













Well...I'm off to bed for the night! Hope everyone has a great Friday...talk to ya soon! Love, love!
-Britt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment